You will need a bear-shaped pastry cutter to make these teddies.
- 16 thick slices wholemeal bread, crusts removed (white will work if the kids won’t do wholemeal)
- 125g chocolate hazelnut spread
- 190g (3/4 cup) chocolate sprinkles
1. Use a 9cm-long teddy bear-shaped pastry cutter to cut shapes from the bread slices.
2. Spread the bread slices evenly with the chocolate hazelnut spread.
3. Shake the chocolate sprinkles over a plate. Press 1 bread shape, chocolate-side down, into the chocolate sprinkles to coat. Shake off any excess.
4. Transfer to a serving plate.
5. Repeat with the remaining bread shapes and chocolate sprinkles. Cover with cling film until ready to serve.
(Best served within an hour of making)