Recordable Voice Box from Make my Bear
A recordable voice box can provide hours of fun.
Just follow these simple instructions to successfully record a message on the recordable voice box. Alternatively if you prefer to watch how it’s done then click here to see our video instructions.
1. Remove the plastic battery protector strip shown in the picture to the right.
2. Ensure the black switch located on the back of the heart is switched to the “R” position to record.
3. Press the heart, hold it down and record your message. When your message is complete you can stop pressing. You have 10 seconds recording time. It doesn’t matter if you don’t use all the time.
4. Switch the switch on the back of the recordable voice box to the “P” position.
5. Press the heart to hear the message.
6. You can repeat the above process until you are happy with your recording.
Remember to put the recordable voice box in your teddy bear or animal before closing the zip! The best place for the voice box is the chest area, however it can also be placed in the paw. If you are going to put it in the paw then you will need to do this before adding too much stuffing.
Tips to get the best out of your recordable voice box
- Make sure you are somewhere quiet when recording your message as the heart voice box will pick up background noise.
- Don’t shout
- Don’t put your mouth too close to the unit
- Think about what you want to say before starting to record
- Speak clearly
- and most importantly have fun!
If you are looking for a special gift for someone who you don’t see as often as you’d like then a teddy bear with a special message is a great gift idea! The recordable voice box could also be a great stand alone gift for Valentine’s Day.